Thursday, March 12, 2009
How wonderful to feel completely content with life right now. I use to mark the days off the calendar every night as a count down. Only __ more days until this break or ____ more days until the end of school. But for the frist time in years, probably going back to high school, I am to a place where marking off the days is just because of habit. I am the kind of person that likes to see progress, so maybe that is a another reason I do it. I am loving that I don't have a countdown for really anything right now...well I am excited about my trip to the beach in 2 more wake ups, but I am not counting down the minutes. I love my job and I adore my class. I love living in Jackson where I am close to great friends and my family well most of them. I am incredibly thankful for what the Lord has provided me with. I am excited to see what the future holds but incredibly content to be in this moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment