Saturday, August 22, 2009
My house
Below are pictures of my work in progress. It is really funny to see the before and after right together to me because it seems there were thousands of stages between. your I don't know how I would be surving this without my mom and dad. My dad can do ANYTHING and it is amazing to have him teach me. I never wanted to know how to tile but now I am very familiar with the process. And sorry but I won't be helping you with tiling project. Moral support maybe but no more tiling for me after we finish the den. Mom has been wonderful to have around too! She just thinks things out the just right way and can do anything that needs to be done. I am hoping that this project is almost coming to a close. I am not sure how much more we can take. It has been quite the experience and I can't wait to move in!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You have worked SO hard! You amaze me! Your friends have been precious! It has been so much fun for me to spend time with all of you. I will admit that a couple of Sundays ago I was worn paper thin. It took me all week to recuperate. All that time you and Dad kept right on like "Energizer Bunnies!" You both look like Ninja turtles in your precious kneepads!
Post a Comment