Wednesday, May 24, 2006

7 years in tibet...bay springs...i mean canton

Well it is official. I am finished with another year serventhood. The chains have been loosened a little more and man it feels good. I now have only one more year until I am absoultely free from Mississippi. (BTW we will be having a huge celebration next may!!) And I am so excited about that year. I am going to be teaching Kindergarten or first grade, i think. I can't wait to sing songs, teach reading and writing. Eveyone at school just laughs when I tell them what I will be doing next year. We all knew from the beginning that 6th grade wasn't really my thing. I plan on starting a classroom blog with my students so you will have to check that out in the fall.

Quote from a little girl...Her mom told her to go and get her brush, socks, shoes, shorts, and shirt. the little girl replied "mom, i'm not an octupus." love it love it love it.

Last Comic Standing returns May 30 at 7 on NBC. If you haven't ever watched this it is freaking hilarious.

No comments: