Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Smashing Siblings

I was going through some pictures and I found this one of my sister and brother. This was taken when we went on a trip to hot springs. Bethany is a news producer so it seems that she is getting free stuff all the time. She was given some tickets to an amusement park so we met her there. It was definitely one of my favorite days. We rode rides for hours and hours. I laughed so much I lost my voice. The gauntlet is a steel coaster that we rode many times. But my personal favorites were Wild Thang and Twist N Shout. On wild thang you sit beside one person and look across at 2 other people. Bethany and I sat together and Sam sat across. Then it picks you up and flips you so it looks like you are going to fall on the person under you. Sam decided to do a little acting so he played the bug. His arms and legs are so long, he looked so funny. Bethany and I laughed so much we cried. I would drive there right now if I could see Sam acting like the bug again. I hope we all three get to hang out together again soon. Love Yall tons.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: