Friday, June 16, 2006

Call me Pinkie

I was the kind roommate last night and helped my roommate, Lindsey, study for her midterm. Linds is studying to be a sonographer, not the court reporter but the ultrasound person. She is great. The words that she knows amaze me. I could barely help her because I could not pronounce half of the words. Linds aka THE BRAIN, as i will now call her could tell me the right word with just hearing the first syllable. My favorite part was when we came to a question that said "Name the four (4) parts of...." i don't remember the question but the fact that they finally gave me some relief with putting the number beside the word. wow f-o-u-r...that us a tough one thank goodness they helped me out!!!

Other news
David and Christa Jones of Memphis just welcomed a beautiful baby girl to their family yesterday. She was 8 lbs 3 oz. I can't remember the full name but they are calling her Cici. Precious Cici Jones.

Today my sister and her boyfriend are in the great city of Knoxville interviewing for new jobs. Bethany is up for the 11pm news producer and Gabe wants the photography spot. I am so excited about the possibilities. Good bye Arkansas and hello Tennessee we hope!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!