Thursday, November 30, 2006

The exciting news is that one of my favorite roomates of all time has just gotten the most awesome job. The sad part is that it is in Winston-Salem, NC. Linds will be moving out soon. I will probably go into a serious deppression in January when she is not around. This is a picture of our last christmas tree together. It is beautiful but it is missing Lindsey's fantastic ornaments. Our house just is not christmas without her decorations. We had so much fun last year decorating and building fires. We have a great fire place. Last year Linds deemed herself fire chief so I was not allowed to touch the fire. I have to say that she can build a mean fire that will last forever. I am not sure how I will stay warm without her around. Lindsey is the first roomie that i have had for more than a year. When we decided to live together we were not sure how it would work out, but it has been the best. Posted by Picasa

No comments: