Tuesday, November 14, 2006
My oh my
It has been an eventful day in the first grade. Tonight is our PTA or (PAT, the kids say) meeting. First grade is putting on a thanksgiving program so we have been working all day getting everything ready. Well on top of barely having time to teach today we also had 2 fire drills, just for kicks. But I guess the best part is really how my day began. I had a mother come to school with her child to show me a book that another student had given him. The book was in very bad taste and extremely inappropriate for anyone much less a 6 year old. I was in shock that he brought them and then passed them out to 2 other boys when I left for bus duty. So crazy. You never know what these kids see. Lions, and tigers and BOOKS oh my
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment