Wow. The good thing about waiting so long between post is that lots of fun things happen. First my sister is engaged!! So much fun. She and Gabe Austin will be married on October 6, 2007. Next Sam and Isabel are engaged too!! Their date is still up in the air but who cares. I am very excited about my soon to be new brother and sister. They are wonderful. It is so nice to like the people your family is marrying. Well the last exciting piece of news is that Julie and Edwin have the most precious baby boy. Wynn was born in the wee hours of the morning on January 10th. He came right on his due date. Julie and Edwin are doing an amazing job at their new career. There is nothing like seeing your friends become parents. It is unbelievable. Julie is so calm and knows just what to do. I am sure she doesn't feel like it all the time but watching her is amazing. I am so glad that i have friends that are going down the adult road before me. First Juls and next is Phoebe who will be having a little girl!! So much fun. Oh and my cousin Lori will be having a baby in July. The first great grandchild. I have said for a long time that I want to go out of the country to teach, and part of me still does, but this next year is going to be so great for all of my friends I am not sure that I am really ready to live all of that through email and phone calls. I am applying for a job in memphis so we will see how that goes. Who knows maybe I will stay in Jackson. I am so thankful that I am not really in charge. The Lord will direct my path and I don't have to worry. We will see. Here are some precious pictures of all the exciting happening lately.




No comments:
Post a Comment