Thursday, April 17, 2008

The beach

 

Phoebe and I made a little trek to the beach last weekend. It was so much fun. There is nothing like some bagel bites, yep bagel bites, cheesesticks to make a beach trip memorable. Sadly, Saturday was cool and cloudy but Sunday was bright and well a little cool. This is the onle picture of me and Phebes together and it is just our toes. We weren't too fit for pics. Greasy hair is the beach style right?? Since Saturday was too cloudy we occupied our time with some very educational tv. Mostly any episode of The Soup and various E shows. But I think our favorite show was Rock of Love 2. This is such a classy show if you have not seen it. Phoebe and I learned the art of being a real lady. Talk about manners. These girls had em. Thanks VH1 for making our cloudy beach day entertaining.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: