Wednesday, December 24, 2008

With just a few days before the big 2-7, I think I am beginning to figure things out. It feels so strange that a few months ago I felt like I had no idea how to be an adult. I just felt like I was playing pretend. Thank goodness that I now am condfident in how to manage my life. I am learning how to be wise with my money. This is the best part. My parents have been wonderful in helping me figure this part out.

McLemore Christmases (not sure about that) are never normal. Well since Bethany startd working. Anyway, this one was particulary different and special. Sam, Isabel and I came home on Sunday. We have had the best time wrapping presents, cooking and doing absolutely nothing. I am so blessed to have the greatest sister in law in the world. This Christmas has been very special. The Lord was gracious to show me how wonderful my family is and what an amazing gift he has given me. I am excited that even though I am leaving my parents in the morning Christmas is not over. I get to go to Portland to celebrate with Bethany and my fantastic brother in law, Gabe. Here's hoping the snow doesn't stop me.

No comments: