Thursday, December 11, 2008

So once every 6 months, that's not too bad. Snow day was pretty exciting in my world. For some crazy reason we actually had to go to school today. That was really fine with me b/c I don't want to give up our days in April. Anyway, I was really prepared to get some work done with my kids today. We have so much to do. Since I am out in a trailer life is always interesting. Our steps were icing before 7 so that meant no kids were coming to my classroom for the day. I was off to Carmen's room to see what we would be dealing with today. It ended up being a wasted day of learning but it was amazing to get to play with my kids out in the snow. None of us had really been around that much snow before. They were having the best time. It was so much fun to just let them be kids and have a little kid time myself. I would not have appreciated the snow in quite the same way if I had just been at home. I was sad that we did not get work done, but playing with my kids in snowland made it completely worth it. Needless to say we dismissed at 11:30. Tomorrow should be really interesting. Not to mention the insainity that is the week before Christmas break. Should be super!

No comments: