Monday, May 18, 2009
why did the chicken cross the road???
Well that is exactly what I am wondering. Yesterday I had several strange encounters with animals. There were some geese crossing spillway and then a chiuaua was running down the road in front of my car (no I didn't run over it). But the oddest thing happened as I was leaving Claire's neighborhood, I saw a chicken walk out of someone's yard and then IT CROSSED THE STREET right in front of my car. I could not stop laughing. How often does that happen?? Maybe a lot on the farm, but Claire's neighborhood is far from Old McDonalds. It was so funny to be part of a joke, kind of. I remember the 2 times that Julie slipped on a banana peel. THAT WAS CLAASIC!! The chicken is not quite as funny but surely it is up there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hilarious!! i slipped on a banana peel for the FIRST TIME EVER today when louisa left one on the floor. wow, those things ARE slippery!
Post a Comment