Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I decided that if I posted 2 times in one month that it would be an accomplishment. It doesn't matter how many times I say this it still amazes me, the summer has flown by. I think I have spent less than 15 nights here in Jackson since my last day of school. And now I am getting ready to write lesson plans again. Crazy. I am really excited because this is my 2nd year at my job!! I have never said that. For the first time in my life I know what is expected of me and what I am supposed to be doing! I love it. Now right now I do not have a classroom but who cares I know how the year is suppose to go. I am so excited about school this year. I love that I am not the new person again. Not having my classroom yet could be a little stressful but atleast I don't feel like I need to spend the end of my summer putting my room together. Todays plan is to go to the pool (thanks phoebe!), read, read, read, come home and go to youth group tonight, and run when it is a little cooler (yeah right).

Sarah E, Juls and I are actually running the Chicago Half! Juls is already a pro but SE and I are really going to do it. It is so much fun to get to do this together. I am not sure that I would do it without em. Training is funny. I am realizing that I can make excuses for anything but with the race about 7 weeks away I better start getting a little more serious.

Other fun news is that Bethany and Gabe are moving to Portland, OR. They are really excited and we are too. I can't wait to go and visit. I feel a ski trip coming on for Christmas holidays!

No comments: