Thursday, January 19, 2006

Lovely hearts


Biz, I just couldn't wait to share with who ever...Tonight while I was on the computer checking email and such I had a lovely surprise. My amazing, super fantastic friend Sarah E. was messaging me through Hello. Now this Hello thing is wonderful. You can send pictures to each other right on the spot. You can chat too. It is also the way I was able to put this great picture of us on here. But the best part of all is when you type love or hearts then hearts fall from the screen. You only get one for love and one for heart. But if you type lovely hearts you get a bunch. This was the perfect ending to a trying day for both of us. It doesn't take much to make us happy. You must go download Hello right now. I hope that you love it with all your heart like we do.

No comments: