It has been long enough. I decided that I had to write or give it up. I am not going down easy. Quick catch ups, this year is hilarious. I really do love my job, most of the time. Right now I fell like if I have to talk I will die from the sound of my own voice. I have learned that first grade is hard. I keep wondering why my kids can't do stuff then I remember that they are six and I am supposed to be teaching them. I mean who doesn't know how to write a sentence???? Or read the word cat. It is a challenge. But it is completely worth it. I think my ideal job is camp counselor. If you know of any positions let me know.
Moving on...It is official, I am finished with my application for the Department of Deffense. My references are on their way and hopefully I will hear from them soon. It is kind of scary to think that I may really really not be here next year. We will see how independent I really am.
Overall life is wonderful. I am rereading The Hiding Place during out silent reading time at school. If you haven't read it you should or reread it.
Next time it will not be so long.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I remember the first time you read that book! I am so proud of your work. Test scores, stories, photos, and the love of many children show that you are a great teacher. I am on tiptoe with anticipation of where you will be next year! Road, no, plane trip!
Post a Comment